We look forward to meeting you on your first visit to our office! This will be a time for you to tour our office, get acquainted with Dr. Gluck and our friendly staff, and determine your orthodontic needs. We will begin to get to know each other when you call us for your initial exam. After listening to your specific concerns, we will schedule a time that will be convenient for you and provide you with the personal attention needed to diagnose, recommend, and discuss your potential treatment options. You may be mailed some information prior to your visit including a health form which you may bring with you to your visit.
If you have dental/orthodontic insurance, we will verify your coverage prior to your appointment, so we may provide you with the most informative and accurate estimation of fees. Your first visit may also include a set of diagnostic digital photographs, oral measurements, and digital x-rays in order for Dr. Gluck to make a thorough and comprehensive diagnosis. Dr. Gluck, along with our Treatment Coordinator will be able to provide you with the following information on this first visit:
- If an orthodontic problem exists
- Whether treatment is needed now or should be delayed until a more dentally appropriate time
- What treatment procedures and appliances will be used to correct the problem
- Treatment options that may be available for you to consider
- The length of time involved in the treatment
- The fee for your orthodontic treatment
- Financial arrangements and payment options
An average consultation appointment will take approximately 45 minutes to an hour. We want to make sure you are able to make a well-informed decision. If you are an orthodontic candidate and the time is right for your treatment to begin, we will complete your visit by scheduling your next appointment to get you started!
Call us on 615.269.5903 or contact us here to schedule your first consultation today.
Your First Visit