As Middle Tennessee’s only Top 1% Invisalign provider, Gluck Orthodontics is the place to go for clear aligner treatment. There are around 100 Top 1% providers in North America, but only one in Middle Tennessee. Gluck Orthodontics is proud to deliver legendary Invisalign treatment to its patients.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign consists of comfortable flexible plastic trays that are custom fabricated especially for you. They are indeed invisible. You would be able to get your teeth straightened without anyone seeing that you are wearing “braces”! Invisalign works for adults and teens, as well as nearly all varities of crooked teeth and incorrect bites. Due to their extensive experience and expertise with Invisalign, Drs. Joel and Jonathan “Jono” Gluck are comfortable treating just about every patient with Invisalign. Everyone is a candidate!
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing. Using a modern approach to straightening teeth. Dr. Gluck and Dr. Jono will straighten your teeth using a custom-made set of aligners created by Invisalign. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements Dr. Gluck and Dr. Jono have programmed for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. Each set of trays are worn for about two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You will visit Dr. Gluck and Dr. Jono once every 10-12 weeks to ensure your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time averages 12-18 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 15 and 30, but can vary from case to case. Upon completion of treatment, you will achieve the confident smile that you’ve always wanted.
Advantages of Invisalign
- Clear – virtually undetectable aligners. This allows you to straighten your teeth without anyone ever noticing that you’re going through treatment.
- Removable – You can remove aligners to eat, drink, brush, or for that special occasion. Because you can remove aligners, there are no foods to avoid and you can maintain your current dental hygiene regimen.
- Easy – No longer do you need to have dental impressions taken for Invisalign in our practice. We are the only orthodontic office in Middle Tennessee offering the new state-of-the-art iTero™ Element optical scanner technology, totally eliminating messy and uncomfortable impressions for aligners.
- Effective – Nearly all cases can be treated with Invisalign to the same result as braces.
- Customized – Invisalign aligners are customized just for you! Dr. Gluck and Dr. Jono will create an individual treatment plan that will result in your perfect smile!
- Less Time – Generally, you will spend less time in our office, with appointments about every 12-18 months. If you have a hectic work schedule or even live out of town, Invisalign is great for longer appointment intervals.
- Comfortable – There are no wires to poke or brackets to break. Invisalign is made of a smooth, comfortable material, which means there is little chance of an orthodontic emergency.
iTero™ Digital Impression System
Conventional vs Digital Impressions
No more goop, gagging, or discomfort! Using an iTero™ Element scanner, our scanning technician takes a highly accurate digital impression. The new technology completely eliminates the tray and putty impressions where the experience is comparable to stuffing a big wad of gum in your mouth. The old technique is unpleasant and frequently results in taking multiple rounds of impressions that can be rejected, inaccurate, or misplaced. The iTero Element scanner ensures a more accurate impression from the start, resulting in improved treatment and a more comfortable patient experience. Digital impressions give you the ability to see your teeth instantly in 3D, improving communication during the consultation and treatment process.
How Does it Work?
The iTero Element scanner digitally captures the structure of the teeth and gums using the latest optical technology. The scanner is a compact, hand-held wand. Once the scanning process begins, it can be stopped and started as many times as necessary.
Your mouth is scanned with a radiation-free laser and in as little as ten minutes renders a digitally perfect, 3D impression of your teeth and soft tissue structures. Through digital software you’ll then be able to follow the progress of the scans including a three-dimensional model of your teeth on our computer screen.
To schedule your Invisalign consultation and get started on the journey to your new smile, contact our Nashville office.