For each person that successfully solves the clues and completes all 10 photo entries, you’ll
be entered into a drawing which takes places on August 9, 2017.
Ready to Get Started?
- What famous building was known as the Union Gospel Tabernacle in 1904 and became home of the Grand Ole Opry for 30 years…the “Mother Church of Country Music”?
- The movie Dead Poets Society was inspired by what Nashville prep school? (hint-Dr. Jono graduated from there)
- What historic downtown building, now an art museum, once served as the former main post office?
- What building is nicknamed the “Batman Building?
- This is Dr. G’s favorite workout place on Belmont Boulevard, where he is definitely one of the “Tribe.”
- Where will you find a huge guitar that doesn’t make any “Sounds” and enjoy watching one of America’s greatest pastimes?
- This state government building is one of only 12 of its type that does not have a dome. (Hint-there are 50 in all the US)
- Where can you find a full-sized replica of one of ancient Greece’s most recognized structures?
- What’s Red, White, and Blue and is “believed” to be one of the most photographed walls in the 12 South neighborhood?
- What is the best Orthodontic practice in Nashville?
- BONUS CLUE #1 — Take a picture with any member of our local, state, or national government…or a Nashville police or fire department officer…or a member of the US Armed Forces.
- BONUS CLUE #2 — Take a family photo with your Gluck Ortho Swag!!
Gluck Orthodontics Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt